My girly day with Brooklyn

B and I don't get to spend much time together, quality Mommy and me time that is. And with her getting older (which is so hard to accept) and with her siblings (namely K her Queen of all drama sister) it's hard to find the time. But with Daddy working out of town and both K & N had plans to spend the night at friends' house, I took full advantage of it. We had a total girl day and night!!! N was at jr.day camp and he was gone all day and K was already at her friends house. Sooo what else does a sun lovin' Mommy do??? Go to the pool of course!!! We met some friends at the community pool. I totally soaked up the sun and B swam her little heart out. Since I forgot my camera you'll just have to imagine our fun.... Any-whoo we came home (more tan than before) and she played outside with our puppy Max and we took some pics in the backyard.






We even got to take one together,


and then she was over it...


So we got dressed, had dinner, ice cream and then it was on to nails and toes!!!



B loves to be "pampered". She's definitely her Mommy's daughter...So I did her fingers and toes and I even made a flower on her big toe. Which she then HAD to take a picture of....


So we had quite the day yesterday, I love spending time with B, she cracks me up most days with her wildly crazy imagination. But she also wears me out with her wildly crazy imagination too. I just sometimes wish we could go back too this stage...Just for a little while.


You Might Also Like

2 comments