Daddy's Birthday Dinner

My hubby's birthday is today, Saturday (I know, I know it's Monday, I'm late with my posting) and M's not really big into parties and stuff, so we just decided to go to dinner with his parents and some friends. We went to Abuelo's for a nice birthday dinner, with 5 adults, 2 teenagers, and 3 kiddos, give me the drugs now please....
We get there, late of course(sorry KP it will never happen again)but just 15 minutes...no biggie. So after playing musical chairs with the children on who needed to sit where, we got our chips, hot sauce, and some much needed drinks!!! Dinner was awesome and so were the drinks...wish I had one now, yummy...Anyways after dinner hubby got the traditional Mexican birthday cake flan...interesting...



B and K had to try this....






So then the girls went to sit with Grandpa and I couldn't resist a pic...so cute!!!



N and K had fun and even got into a little trouble...not to bad for those boys.



Why does our sweet baby girl have to be soooo freakin rotten???
(I know Mom, total payback right???)



Well hubby had a great dinner and we all had a pretty good time. We went back to our house for cake and mean game of rock band.


You Might Also Like

0 comments