Daddy's Home!!!

OK, so he got home on Thursday night, I'm a tad late...if you know me, you know that's pretty darn good, if you don't I'm always sometimes occasionally a little late.....Any-whoo on Friday we did all the things that require Daddy....Fixing things, mowing, etc.. ya know Daddy stuff. So the whole family helped clean up the backyard....

N was really excited to get to mow the yard.



Last weekend my hubby put in a few new panels on our back fence, so we had to clean that up. Then N mowed the front yard and guess who was right there next to him not missing a thing!!!



Then B wanted to help sweep the yard trimming on the sidewalk. She was so gun-ho and was insistent on "doing it herself." So she got the broom and went to work, high heel flip flops and all....



Wasn't long before she was over it....



Then the scene looked like this...



Nice job B, good thing Daddy's there to rescue us...



You may be asking yourself, where's K? Oh she helped with the backyard then needed to take a few calls...Then she came back out, when we were finished with the yard....



What is up with teenagers and this retarded pose?? She does the peace thing sideways with her tongue hanging out, in every picture I take of her...I told her it's not that cute...she looks like she needs meds.

So we finished the yard and went inside to get everyone ready for bed, yea like anyone in my house is in bed before 11:00, but tomorrow (Saturday) is Daddy's birthday and they need some sleep. Plus I'm soooo slacking in the present department, I need to go shopping in the morning and N needs a haircut bad...did ya see that blonde mess??....But I didn't forget everything, I did order his cake yesterday, what?? You thought I was gonna make it?? hahaha, your so funny.

You Might Also Like

0 comments