Fly away baby girl

Tomorrow my first born, my baby girl, the 1st person who made my realize how much I could love someone, the girl who changed my life forever, is moving away from home. Tomorrow she'll say goodbye and move 4 hours away. Tomorrow she will spread her wings and fly away from the nest. Tomorrow a piece of my heart will go with her. How do I ever tell her how utterly proud I am to be her Mom, that God choose me for a reason. That I'm proud to be her Mom, forever. We grew up together, did everything together, she was my mini me. Tomorrow life will never be the same. I know this is just another stepping stone in life. In her life, this is the jump she's taking, with both feet. There are a few things I should tell her before she goes....Kate I hope you know just how much I will always love you, now read a few life lessons....
▪️ You are capable of so much more than you think!!!
▪️ always follow your passions and achieve your dreams, don't let anyone tell you that you can't. 
▪️ find some great girlfriends, without them life will be so much harder. You will always need them and they will inspire and encourage you!!!
▪️ take some risks, you just never know.
▪️ love with all your heart and soul. The heart, remember is a muscle it doesn't break, it just gets bruised and bruises fade in time, sometimes a long time but they do.
▪️ manage your money and always earn your own.
▪️ it's okay to be by yourself. 
▪️ never stop learning
▪️ trust your woman's intuition, if it feels wrong, it probably is - run!
▪️ believe in faith, trust in God, and always always remember to call your Mom, she will forever be here to listen, cry, laugh, and I will always love you with all my heart forever. 
Spread your wings my darling, for you shall fly!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments