Tag your it...oh wait that's me!!!

I got tagged!!!
I feel so official..
Wow...little me.... tagged, and I didn't get you anything Sha-Sha...
So sorry, this is just so unexpected...
I'll leave you a little som'somthin after my "official tagalicious" post....
Ok so here are my answers

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. Was engaged to the man of my dreams
2. Was working full time
3. I was living at home
4. Bought my 1st NEW car, Chevy Cavalier Coupe
5. Got my 1st (and last) tattoo..daisy on my foot

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST...
1. Laundry
2. Go to birthday party
3. Watch Cowboys game
4. Dinner plans this evening (another b-day party)
5. Get a hot stone massage

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...
1. Pay off every bill I've ever had
2. Take family & friends on a much needed vacation, around the world
3. Save for kids' future...cars, college, weddings, houses..etc
4. Build our pee-wee football association a big ole' stadium with turf
5. Have my own Gymboree store

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Vincennes, Indiana
2. Lancaster, Texas
3. Ft.Worth, Texas
4. Conroe, Texas
5. Burleson, Texas

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Check in girl at tanning salon...best job ever!!! (I tanned for free)
2. Model for John Robert Powers (many different jobs)
3. Nail tech (and yes I have a license)
4. Assistant Manager at Apartment Complex
5. Mommy (in case you need clarification....chef, maid, laundry expert, taxi
driver, nurse, therapist, teacher, personal shopper, oh yea and ATM machine)

Whew...my brain hurts, that was waaay to much thinking for a Sunday!
Well I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to tell you about the AWESOME football game my son played on Saturday...I got SUPER pics...

Ok so like do I HAVE to play this goofy tag game for real???
I hate tag...way to much running!!! hee hee...

You Might Also Like

0 comments