Reason why I heart cooler weather

I totally heart this cooler weather!!!
Living in the lone star state you really don't see a lot of temps in the 60's, let alone 57 degrees (temp this morning) so you have to enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Cause tomorrow it could totally be 86 again!!!

But cooler weather seems to signify a few things of love for me and I want to share....

1. TIME FOR JEANS!!! I'm soo ready to wear denim that doesn't stop at my knees or calf!! No more shorts for me...


2. BOOTS!!! Tall, short, chunky, spiked..whatever...Bonus*** Wearing socks!!! Yea no more keepin up with the whole bare feet must look perfectly manicured thing.


3. HALLOWEEN!!!! Woo-Whoo...As most of my friends already know, I totally heart Halloween, almost to much. I actually have more Halloween decorations than Christmas. I just love pumpkin patches, shopping for costumes, (which I started looking in like July..I know I know it's a sickness !!) buying more decorations..( shhh hubby need not know) I just heart the whole stinkin thing!!!


4. FOOTBALL!!! Football needs to be enjoyed in 50-60 degree weather not 115!!! Can I just say how much I totally hate to watch football with sweat running down my back and into the crack of my ass!!! That just ain't right....it's way to freak hot in September to enjoy a good football game...ahhhh so when the weather gets cooler it's on, like Donkey Kong!!! So bring me a stadium blanket and some hot cocoa...yummy!!

5. THE STATE FAIR!!! (must live in Texas to fully appreciate this) Ok so I haven't been in like 2 years (member Sha-Sha?? ) but it's sooooo much fun and soooooo expensive that you can only go like every 2-3 years...So maybe next year... Plus I still waiting on the fried foods contest to make something that actually is good...No fried Twinkies, Cokes, or Oreos for me....but hey, to each his own right?? But I still love it and I do kinda miss Big Tex!!!


So I know these are all lame excuses to blog today...but at least I put forth the effort... and I didn't have 18 pics to fill it up with, just me rambling on...as usual.

You Might Also Like

4 comments