I say all birthdays after 29 don't count, ya with me??

Ok sooo my birthday was LAST Friday and I'm a week late on posting, I'm aware and I'm sorry.
So let's just pretend that it's last week...

******Insert cheesy Wayne's World music, Oh Dream Weaver******

So today (wink, wink)
My wonderful, sweet, hardworking, and very talented (oh yeah I forgot smart, fun loving, sexy, and sweet) husband got me this....


AAAAHHHH!!! Yes people it's a new Nikon D40 camera!!! "Schwing!"
Oh I'm sooo excited!!! I'm gonna get the best pictures!!! OMG total happiness overload!!!

Oh Marky you are the bestest (just made that up) hubby ever!!

I love you sooo much...Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

The kiddos got me a Italian Creme cake...(oh my goodness it was good) and 2 books, one on dreams and one all about the year I was born, "Are you mental?"

BIG SIGH. (little sniff)

So tonight (wink, wink) a bunch of us went to eat at Saltgrass steakhouse...it's sooo yummy!!! It was great to be with my friends and my younger, kid-less, no responsibilities what.so.ever. brother. Gee, Justy what do you do with all your free time & money?? Oh you go on vacations, take weekend getaways, spend money on impulse buys...oh sounds totally boring..."Chyeah, right."

Any-whoo we had a good dinner and even better drinks...So now we get to the best part, presents people!!! I LOVE presents..give 'em, get 'em whatever.....I already had the "Nikon" so anything else was just icing on the cake.... I got new P.J's, Sex in the City DVD, gifts cards, jewelry, and an new iron cross for my wall...I HEART everything!!! "I'm not worthy!"
Here's me and Janice, (my BFF) before drinks and dinner..Just checking out my new camera....So excited!!!


Then Janice wanted to see "the Nikon" & take a pic, Ex-squeeze me?..... soooo I let her. Here's me and Grizzly Adams my bro...

After dinner most of us got together outside for a cute picture "Excellent!" My bro, Nat (his girlfriend), KP (football coach & Janice's hubby) Janice, me and my hubby.

Oh and I had to put this one in of me and Marky...Just cause I can...

I had a wonderful birthday, KP & Janice went back to our house to get the kids...Mother-in-law had them...(I'll have to reprogram them later) The boys have a football game in the morning, so we all have to get up early and get the boys, Brookie, & me to the game...(we won 30-0 heehee)

******Insert reality here, "Good call" ******

Thanks for all the b-day wishes, cards, and presents from all my sweet friends and family...yes little bro, even you...It was an awesome day, but now I have to get ready for this week's football game, do laundry, get kids to bed, and plan Nate's Birthday. Whooo....."I think I'm gonna hurl!"
It's true what they say,
"there just is no rest for the wicked...ta hee hee!!" "...NOT!"



You Might Also Like

3 comments