The doctor is not always a doctor....

We had a super busy weekend here at Drama central...

My sweet friend Janice celebrated her birthday on Friday, so we all met at Uncle Julio's for some yummy Mexican food....and maybe, just maybe some swirls!!!

Oh who are we kidding, of course we'll have a swirl..or 2
My friend Mis and I gave Janice tickets to the Mavericks/Suns game in December...Cause she totally loves her some Steve Nash...So all three of us are going to the game with her. Yea!!! We are all sooo excited!!!
We did take all the kiddos to eat...We had lots of fun, the kids...Ummm not so much...They wanted to text and ignore all of us adults at the other end of the table...
After 2 swirls and some super tasty food we all needed some air and decided to pose for some pics...We are so very cool, ya know!!

This is the "ultimate teenager" pose...We do it so well.
K does this is all her photos..WTH?? It looks retarded. Whatever.
So we all had our swirl fix and now it's time for cake, so we all headed to Janice & KP's house...After one last "girl" pic...I promise KP and JB (The husbands, mine... I'll give ya 3 guesses where??)were there, just not picture worthy..J/K
So after we get to Janice's house, KP gets out the cake he had someone from his work make for her...Now keep in mind, he has not looked at this cake, and Janice is a NURSE at a Doctor's Office....heeheehee
OMG!!! I don't know if it was the swirls or what but we laughed our butts off!!! We got sooo tickled at that cake...Look closely it has little "scrap-booking stickers" all over it...hahaha, We totally loved this. "The Doctor is always in." Laughing in my head, while typing...
It was hilarious!!!! I'm sorry KP...but it was too funny. I'll give ya this, you did make a small attempt try to get her something nice, E for effort??(don't judge me, I acknowledge he made an effort) It was a really good cake too!!! (See, I can be sweet...can't control laughing...must yell out loud, going to go hysterical!!!)
Ahhh well.... Man, I'm so tired from all that laughing again... Maybe it's one of those, "You just had to be there" moments?? No, really...people, It. Was. FUNNY!!!! Jeez, get a grip...
We had a blast and it was time to go home...I mean we have a football game in the morning. I've got to get my crew in gear. So we all got ready to leave and had to have one more laugh for the road!!!

Happy Birthday Dr. Janice, I hope you had a wonderful day, it was a great party!!!

What, Dr. Janice?? You want to do it again next weekend for mine?? SCORE!!

Your on...but can you please order my cake, not KP...Who knows what I'd end up with...Ok, thanks!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments