Practice, Pep Rallys, and Football Games....

Ahhhh the story of my life...
We go to practice 3 times a week, pep rally on Thursday and games on Saturday...But I love it and for the most part the kiddos love it too.

I have some cute pics of "B" at her 1st pep rally and at the games. Nate was being a totally stinker and I didn't get any of him at the game. Plus I'm helping coach the cheerleaders and I miss some important picture taking moments!!!

Meg and Brooke cheering together...

All the cute girlys cheering for the boys.


Here she is at her very 1st football game....It was sooo hot and she did really good!

So cute and don't ya just love the tat??

Here is my son (laying on the ground) at the pep rally with his team mates.
Great way to support and watch your little sister Nate!


So yea...that's my life, at least until November.
We did play a great game today and won, 0-6...and I got another mean retarded sunburn...Woo-whoo that's two weeks in a row...Soon my whole left side will be tan. I guess next week I'll stand facing the bleachers and try to even myself out.

You Might Also Like

1 comments