Some Resolutions I will "attempt" to make this year..

1. I will stop comparing myself to the mom at school, the mom at Target, the mom on TV, the mom who always looks like a magazine cover model, and the mom at work, and that mom over there.

2. I will not wait until October 30th to buy Halloween costumes.

3. I will limit my dinner time battles to three times a week. If my kids don't wanna eat what I fix, cereal it is!!!

4. I will turn a blind eye every once in a while to the mess my children are making or the fighting going on because let's face it, they are leaving me alone.

5. I will stop freaking out about the dishes in the sink and the laundry in the… well, everywhere. and make my kids do more chores...I'm tired ya know.

6. I will stop being afraid my kids will grow up to hate me just because I won't let them go to the movies to see some horror movie or take there phone away.

7. I will make time for myself and hang out with my girls more often, cause everyone needs a GNO right?
8. I will find a better place to hide my chocolate because my kids are getting way too smart.

9. I will take up a foreign language so my kids don’t know when I’m swearing and, therefore, won’t loudly repeat those words in public.

10. I will stop letting mom guilt control my emotions.

11. I will remind myself that I am not the only mom whose kids push their siblings, fight in public, and ride on the carts through Target...Ya know I'm there a LOT.

12. I will stop telling my 10 year old she can’t help me cook and start teaching her instead because someday I’d like someone else to make dinner around here.

13. I will RSVP to a birthday party, I will RSVP to a birthday party, I will RSVP to a birthday party. 

14. I will TRY to stop letting my kids have Starbucks, just because I NEED to stop and refuel for the day.

15. I will remind myself every day that I am a damn good mom and no one can raise my kids better than me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments