Facebook + Me = Happiness

Ok I'll admit it: I *heart* Facebook I mean I LOVE it!!!

"Like" button is my fav....Like, like, like. Comment. Add friend. Accept friend request. Suggest friends. Chat. Comment some more....LOVE


It is the awesomeness time-suck ever. Just random stuff and random peeps spilling their guts about meaninglessly random stuff, stuff I need to know...Like if your husband cheated or your kids won a spelling bee...come on this is good stuff people!!! (spell check is telling me "awesomeness" is not a word. It has no problem, apparently, with 'time-suck". )

Where was I....

Oh yeah, one of my absolute favorite things to do on Facebook is "LIKE" certain pages.


You can "like" pages, for example: "Support Same Sex Marriage" or other important crap, but you can also join groups like:

"I Don't Remember Getting This Bruise"

"Thinking If U Raise Your Cell Phone 6 Inches In the Air U Will Get Service"

"I Re-do High Fives If They Weren't Good Enough the First Time"

"I Say Dude Right Before I Say Something Moderately Important"
and
"Anne Frank Would Be So Pissed If She Knew Everyone Read Her Diary"


All of which I randomly look up.


So anyway. I joined this group yesterday called "Things I'm Embarrassed to Admit I Like". 
And I am going to give you my answers....


Ok...Soooooo here it goes


THINGS I'M EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT I LIKE:

How much time I actually spend at Starbucks, also the amount of money


Target and their awesome stuff!!!...It's like they suck you into everything in the store!!!

The Simpsons 

Nick Jonas

The Real Housewife's of New Jersey 

Playing gambling games on my phone, yea, like I'd really spend 1,000 a spin on a slot machine..ha!

Taking selfies 

Milli Vanilli

Any kind of chocolate

Ice cream in winter

The smell of Sharpie markers

Abba

All the Back to the Future movies, I watch them EVERY TIME they are on TV

Bread Pudding

Sweet, and I mean *SWEET* tea

and swearing....I do like to swear, until my children repeat it...Ugh

#motheroftheyear










You Might Also Like

0 comments