Winning is sooo Everything!!!!


WE WON BABY!!!!

38-6...GO OWLS!!!
It was a great game and our boys played sooo good!!!

They will need to "bring it" next week as we play the #1 team in our conference, (we are #2) so we will have to get it together, fast!
Here are some pics of our boys in red hot action, these are some of my favs...

Oh and because this is MY blog and just cause I can...I have some pics of my son, he had an amazing game and played his little heart out!!!
Nate caused a fumble and recovered it for our team...Then he sacked the quarterback....Blitz 'n Baby!!! His nickname is not Blitz Boy for nothing...hee hee

Here's Nate and Polk causing another quarterback sack!!! Yep he went down, hard!!

Here's Mr.Touchdown (aka Jordan) with one of his sweet entrances into the end-zone!!

Here's one I can even believe I got, again Polk & Nate...Polk hits this guy and he looses the ball...see it in between their legs?? Then Nate grabs it, we got the ball back...Sweetness!!!

So we ended on a very happy note....Our Coach, KP always has a kind word and a prayer together with BOTH teams and their coaches, parents, cheerleaders, etc...after every game.
I just had to have a sweet picture of this...


Awwwwwww

Oh hang on, I'm a little verklempt,......
talk amongst yourselves....

I'll give you a topic....

Moo Shu Chicken.
There is not a Moo (cow) nor a shu (shoe) in it.

Discuss.

(one more moment)

Okay...I'm good,
So if we win our next game we will go to the American Conference Championships...Woo-Whoo
We hit the big time!!!
So 3 practices this week and our game on Saturday...
Oh I'm on pins and needles....
I need to up my checklist....
I'm gonna have to do some thinkin on this one...This is MAJOR!!!
Hmmmmm, how else can I totally embarrass my son and hubby??
Any suggestions??? hee hee

You Might Also Like

1 comments