Gangsters, Alice, & Nazi's....Oh my!!!

I miss you HALLOWEEN!!!!

I totally heart you...You have got to be the best holiday ever...
I mean I really have a sickness, I start planning my kids costumes in like May...
Then it takes me 2-3 days to put out all my decorations...
I have waaaay more Halloween decorations than the average "normal" Momma.

I love the spooky, scary feel of the night...
I mean really, when else can you be a total freak and no one cares???
Not that I am that total freak...well not THIS year!

I love to dress up with the kiddos and go treat or treating!!!
It's a blast!!!
But of course with me being a caught up in my own "Halloween moment" I didn't get pictures of everything or everyone I wanted..dangit!! I hate that...Oh well, there's always next year!
Here's my little Alice in Wonderland...really only her 2nd year to "get" the whole treat o'treating thing down...

My sweet Alice...


Here's Katie as a "little girl" or as I like to call it...Saturday morning??

The girls, Janice, and I went treat or treating, all the little guys went together with another dad to get goodies...Let's see we had the scream guy, fireman, vampire, and my stud, a gangster...Well you'll just have to imagine the boys. They left in such a hurry, I did not get one stinkin picture of them..
But Notorious Nate did look a little like this...

or maybe not???

Where's my hubby you ask...Marky Mark and sweet Janice's hubby, big K...Well they stayed on the front lawn drinking excessively handing out candy to all the kids...
Wish I had a really good pic of them, I can still see them too....Sitting in the front lawn in their chairs, handing out massive amounts of candy to toddlers who can't even chew yet!!! Awww, what a sweet pic...
Then...
We get back from T o'T with the girls and half the candy is GONE!!! I'm sorry but there is no need to give 5 pieces of candy to one child...Pleeeese.
So I took over the candy duties, so of course I freak out over the candy and I get a new title.

My new official title is Candy Nazi, not to be confused with the prior title of Prize Nazi...(hey it was a long day at the baseball festival and prizes needed to last!!! )

So we ordered pizza and gave out (less) candy...made fun of a few very WT folks around these parts and laughed till it hurt, then had candy till our stomachs hurt...

Thanks to our sweet friends for letting us spend All Hallows Eve with you, it was sooo much fun!!!

After many more laughs and more candy we headed home, bloated and feeling 10 pounds heavier....

They kids were exhausted and went to bed.
The next morning we all had candy hang over, bad!!
Plus we had a big football game at 9:30, which means we HAVE to be at the field at 8:30...and noooo body wanted to get out of bed, but me of course. So what does this Momma do??? Blast AC/DC's Hells Bells all through the house at 7:30 a.m.

Hey, it worked!!!

So my most fav holiday of the year is over (sniff, sniff)

But, our football team made the playoffs so I have something to look forward too...
Thank goodness, man there for a minute I thought all hope was lost...Whew, close one!

So now everyone is all hyped up about the next couple of holidays...yea they are good too but,
they will never be Halloween. (sigh)

Oh well, time to hit the clearance racks and get me some more cool Halloween crap that I probably don't need but cannot live without!!!

Oh and don't forget....
Our 1st playoff football game is Saturday.....Woo-Whoo...Wish us luck!!!

We are Pee-Wee super bowl bound!!!

I know I really need help
Anyone?
Anyone?


You Might Also Like

1 comments