Losing....it's not NEARLY as much fun as winning, but good for the soul.

Oh I'm gonna miss my sweet, sweet glory of being a playoff Momma, it has come to an end...

WE LOST!!!

Can you believe it?? I think everyone's still in shock!!
No, no Kleenex's , thanks, I'm good....
I'm OK, really....
No...I'm not gonna start cryin & whining around, pouting & reliving every moment of the game...
No I'm not gonna do that.....again
I can keep myself together....
Well I did, until the boys started to get a little upset, but I cried hysterically and went kicking and screaming down the field held it together okay, for their sakes.

Those little boys played their hearts out, we are sooo very proud of all of them!!!
We lost 14-18, how stinkin bad is that??
That team has NEVER been scored on all year and we scored on them, not once but 2 times!!
We were ahead 14-12 at the half, but we had some crappy refs making some unheard of calls, a few boys who were getting the raw end of the deal, plus a fumble, and a kick off return that killed us!!!

There were some very upset boys!

But we are still in the running for being a Top 5 team. We have 2 games left and can still pull this off!!! Our team has never been in the top 5, in any league, so we are unbelievably proud and pretty happy too.

We play Saturday and only have 2 practices this week. Basketball has started and some parents are going in 15 different directions...luckily we are not doing basketball this year...
Nathan really liked it, but we all need a break from sports for a little while.

Baseball will be here before you know it!!!

(sigh)

Oh well my dreams of Pee-Wee Super Bowl Momma Glory are over......

I know their is always next year.....Blah, Blah, Blah....
Dangit I wanted it now!!!

I guess I'll just settle for 5th place and keep a big smile on my face...especially when (not if) the team that knocked us out of the playoffs,they get their butts beat by another team this weekend..haha!!!
No,
No,
I'm not bitter...What gave you that idea???


You Might Also Like

0 comments