Been a loooong time.....

Well....Since I haven't blog in oh like FOUR YEARS, I figure it's about time to start up again. Life is pretty crazy. One kid has graduated high school, one started high school and my baby is in the 5th grade, my how time flies when your not looking. Christmas is coming and I WISH I could say I had all my shopping done, but nope....I'm a Christmas eve shopper. Yes, I'm the mad insane lady looking for anything to make my family some-what happy. I wish I was a Mom who got all her shopping done in like October, but I always wanna give it to my kids then...I'm bad, I know this. Once in a blue moon I will buy something before December, but rarely. Those Mom's are like the envy of the rest of us slacker Moms...You know who they are, always dressed up, makeup done, hair that's perfect..Yea sooo not me. I did do some online shopping in my sweats and t-shirt, and that was fun!!! I think I should probably do all my shopping this way. I don't know about clothing, some stuff you HAVE to try on and then resend it back, such a whippin. Buuuut, sure is easy to buy!! Well, now that you know I'm actually alive and not boarded the crazy train, just yet, I hope to continue my witty stories and fun projects with any of you that still are following me. I hope someone stayed! Much love as always, ~T

You Might Also Like

0 comments