Ever have one of those days...

Yes, we've all had terrible days and off days and such, but me I have like unusually BAD days. Not one thing happens several things happen, and then I just wanna get back under the covers and hide. Like for example, I had something in my teeth after lunch, ummmm no floss, so what's a girl to do?? Oh I have a sweater with a string on it, I'll rip that off and use it to floss. MISTAKE!!! Not only did it not work, but then I had fur in my mouth and my sweater started to unravel. Also I've worn my shirt backwards for over half of the day, and had someone point it out...Yikes, talk about embarrassing!!! That same day I got the wrong coffee at Starbucks, had to go in and get the right one, which meant late to work.. Then take this morning, I put on my lip liner and thought, wow that looks dark. Oh it must be the lights in the bathroom. No biggie, then I go to look for my eye pencil and behold it is already in my hand, why yes I did put eyeliner on my lips. Oh I'll just wash it off, no go. Not only is it water proof but it also won't budge. I'm doomed to have the darkest lip liner on all day. Then the coffee fiasco, I like coffee, like a LOT!!! So much Starbucks employees know my drink and my name,(I'm not sure whether I should be proud or if that's just plain sad.) So I usually stop for Starbucks in the morning before work, well as usual, I'm running late and can't stop today. So I figure I'll just have some at work, right? Well I like my regular coffee with cream and sugar and even some type of French vanilla something in it. Well, not only did I spill the creamer everywhere, I also burnt my mouth and hand, because of the spill. Speaking of running late, my child has like 14 tardies, because of course I'm always late, which makes her late and therefore I get ugly letters and phone calls. This is great parenting by the way...I tell you, I'm like a omen for bad days. Hopefully the rest of today will be better, my shirt is on correctly and I have matching shoes on and eye liner on my lips...It's gonna be a great day!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments