Happiness to me....

Ahhh don't ya just love a good find...It makes me soooo happy!!
I mean just a really "OMGosh, if I had stopped at that semi-yellowish light back there, I would have missed this!!".....awesome sorta finds!!!

Yep I'm happy.....


3 stinkin dollars...How sweet is that??
Oh sooo in love with Lowe's...is that wrong??
Mmmmm yummy yellow......


But wait there's more happy-happy-joy-joy!!




Lovin this blue!!! Like a minty yummy blueish-green...
Now I KNOW I need this for something and for 50 cents...Really, I'd have to turn in my crafting card if I didn't get this color too!!!

Sooo happy about my "finds" that I HAD to tell me hubby at least 3 times, while in line at Lowe's....as well as the cashier and lady who stands by the door and tells you bye...He totally gave me the "your a dork" look....but, I soooo don't care...cause I got paint for 3 DOLLARS and 50 CENTS!!!!

HELLO????


Sooo what to do.....what to do??

Got it!! A nasty gold picture frame that's just dying to become "butter squash"!!!


I've been looking for another color for our bedroom {it's black and white with a little ice blue} but I wanted another "wow" color and ladies and gents...I'm thinking this IS IT!!!

I will make this into something....I'm thinking a cute earring holder?? hmmm, I'll let ya know!!

LOVE LOVE this yellow!!

I'll shall find more items to become yellow...oh yes I shall!!!


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

5 comments