Brooklyn's 6th Birthday

I know, I know, my child's birthday was LAST month...but hey better late than never, right?? (umm, clearing throat..)

Okay...

For Brooklyn's birthday we went to the local Art Barn Studio where we were ready to create some stinkin cute projects!!!
My friend Hilary owns the Art Barn and it truly is amazing!! I love it!!

I went a little overboard with the whole cow theme...but it IS the Art "BARN"....

Here's our birthday girl and new adorable cow print dress!! And yes we are six.


Her cake was sooo awesome!!! It was the hit of the party, and sooo freakin good!!!


Here are a few more pics of the kiddos and their wonderful works of art!!!


I also made each kiddo a treat box, complete with candy, whoopee cushions,"cow" crayons and green notebook pads draw on..plus little extras too!!


All the kids had a blast making their "projects"...Brooklyn was sooo excited and definitely had the best birthday in 6 years...heehee


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

5 comments