Blog's working just fine, thanks!!!

So I'm at my desk wondering what to blog about...
Do blogs really work in your favor??? hmmmm...I must ponder that one...
I write stuff...you read it....
Really what else is there???
Other than reading it, is this thing supposed to work magic or something??
It there some button that got left off my computer???
It's just my life....major drama and some fun mixed in...
I can't make this crap up if I tried!!!

So what do I blog about then?? We all know Nate's not playin baseball anymore (cough, ummm...clearing throat) and I don't have enough hours in the day to talk about all Katie's drama... So that leaves my sweet little 5 year old Brooklyn....
Hmmmmm drama?
yea not so much...
She does play the drama queen bit quite well though...
Yesterday she told my hubby to "get off the couch....good God man do something!!!!"

So yea she's a drama queen, but really causes no "drama"....

Still pondering......

Can my blog really make things happen???
Probably not,
So what??
It's my life and sometimes its funny, sometimes it's sad, but their will always, always be DRAMA!!!

Ya know, someone this week told me "my blog didn't work out the way I had planned"
Hmmmm really, well your reading it aren't ya??

Well then I'd say it's working just fine.....


You Might Also Like

2 comments