Trinket Boxes and Tears...

Hope everyone had a very happy heart day!!! We had of course more Drama than we could handle...Marky and I took Nate and Koda (he spent the night) to Lowe's on Saturday morning for the kids build and grow workshop....They made a sweet little heart trinket box...It was too cute and the boys had alot of fun making their boxes...

Then KP (Koda's Dad) calls me and tells me what we've all been praying wouldn't happen....
Sweet Janice's father passed away....
He was doing sooo much better then, had a turn for the worst Friday night. Sweet Janice and her family, are of course, devastated. Her extended family lives far away and they spent the weekend making plans. Missy and I spent most of Saturday with her and the boys...Doing all the stuff good friends do...Making her eat something, cleaning, laundry, answering phone calls, and hugging her when she needed it...and of course me trying to make her laugh, cause as Truvy says..."Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion." and I tried to keep that in mind...as Missy and I tried to comfort her and clean she kept telling us to "stop cleaning" and of course we'd continue....I'm sure I will need both of you one day, so Sweet Janice you can make it up to me then...deal?? K, then it's settled...and Mis, I need you now...This remodeling crap is for the birds..there is sheet rock dust on everything!!! Ugh!!!
So any-whoo sweet Janice's family left this morning by plane and will be gone all week. Our thoughts and prayers are with ya Janice, and all your family too ....I know you are dealing with alot right now, but we are here for you....Whatever you need!!!
Please include my sweet friend Janice in your prayers as well, she will need all of our strength to get through this and come home. Thank you my bloggin friends I really do appreciate it and I know Sweet Janice and her family does too.
To end on a half-way funny note, cause ya know me....
my life = never boring....
Hubby and I are on day 3 of this "let's redo our bedroom project"...New paint, floors, paint the doors, furniture...etc..
This is our Valentines present to each other....but I'm thinking we both got the shaft!!!
It's been a whoopin plus some....
Yea it was going to be a weekend thing...no so much!!
So I will keep you posted as to what, and when it is finished...Friday??? Maybe??
As for now, I'm going to hang out in my new bedroom (aka the living room) and wait for the floors to dry...again


You Might Also Like

0 comments