Happy Birthday....(sniff, sniff, tears....many many more tears...)

Brooklyn Nicole...
February 26th
7 lbs 11oz
19" long
born at 3:13 p.m.




She was moved to NICU by 5 p.m.
My sweet little girl had fluid on her lungs and needed help to breath....
She got better and worse and finally much better....
She got to go home, 8 days later...and at only 6 pounds and 2oz...
My tiny tiny girl...


Then somehow time flew bye....in a blink...
She's 1 year

Then 2 years old

How I don't know but she turned 3 years old


I tried to stop it but she forced herself to turn 4 years old.



and then today...5 years later
She gets up this morning and says..."Mom, it's my birthday!!!...
I know your 5 today!!!
Mom look at this...(points to herself)

"Mom, does this look 5 to you?"

Yes, this (herself) looks 5 to me...hahaha!!

Today she is 5...OMG she's 5

FIVE!!!!

Her 5th birthday....How did this happen???
My baby girl is 5 today..(sniff...sniff...crying!!!)
Sorry I have to keep saying it, to make myself believe it...
She's going to start Kindergarten in less than 6 months..
She wears "big girl" sizes now, and call me "mother" WTH???
I totally hate that!!
Oh my baby girl...
My last one....
She's not a baby anymore.....

Happy Birthday my sweet Brooklyn....

Mommy loves you...even if you do cuss and smoke...



You Might Also Like

2 comments