She said WHAT???

Last Friday started Nate's football practice!!! Woo-hoo...I'm so freakin excited I can hardly wait till our 1st game on Aug 30th!!!

I'm in football Mom heaven!!

I always cracked up at these crazy, loud, kinda scary pee-wee football Mom's. When Katie was a pee-wee cheerleader, I always saw them and thought they were nuts!
But now I'm proud to say I am a crazy, loud, and (yea if you jack with my son) very scary pee-wee football Mom!!! Yeah!!!
So practice started last Friday and we will have practice 4 times a week until school starts, and yea it's hot....no, no, it's unbelievable hot. Like I wanna move to Alaska hot. But all of us football Mommas hang out together and talk. We get water, wipe faces, fix shoulder pads, and try to pretend it's not our babies out there hitting each other.
So we are hanging out and sure enough I get into trouble...I know, I know,
I can't help it...
It just finds me...
I don't ask for it...
It just happens...
My sweet, innocent, angelic daughter Brookie was playing and talking with her little friends. My son's friends are all on this team, so that means all of his friends' Mommas are on there too. So Mrs. M (who also happens to be my son's teacher from last year) came to sit by us. She wanted Brookie to come sit by her and talk. B just loves Mrs. M and went over to her to chat...Well then Mrs. M turns around with a horrid look on her face and she says
"Did you hear want she said?" Oh crap, what now???
Me and two of my other friends were sitting there and about 15 other Moms are within earshot....
So (very quietly) I was like "no, what did she say?"
Please, please, let it be that she loves her more than candy!!!
Mrs. M said she asked Brooke how her new little sweet puppy was doing and my daughter says....


"That dam dog is pooping all over our house!"

nice.

Well the roar of laughter drowned out my plea's for help from above....Great, what a wonderful way to introduce myself to the new football Mom's. And it gets better, our football coach has appointed me (I did not volunteer) as team Mom, so I get to stand up on Friday and talk to all these Mom's and Dad's about our upcoming season...I can hear the whispers now...

Ooooooh that's the Mom who cannot keep her mouth shut...

Yea, I heard she lets her kids cuss!!!

Well IMO she is a bad influence on our kids.


It's gonna be a great season!!! I get to see these people all week...4 times a week!!!

Damn! ....oops where's B???


You Might Also Like

1 comments