Weekend Fun

Sooo we all made it through the weekend, Saturday was nonstop shopping, shopping, and more shopping. Super fun but, I was tired and ready to go home. So we spent Saturday evening watching T.V. and just me hanging out with the kiddos. Sunday we went to a birthday party for two of N's friends. They had huge inflatable water slides, food, cake, and sno cones. The kids had a blast. It was alot of fun and I even had a good time. Most birthday parties I just sit there with the other Mom's wanting to pull my hair out!!! But a couple of my friends brought Mommy drinks and that makes any kid party more fun!!! Here are a few pics of the party and the slides...Sorry no pics of Tracy and me on the water slides...I hid my camera...Smart Mommy!! :)


View from the house, the slides were huge!!!



K has sno cone down her top, N and his friend Lola look very guilty!!



K and N are waiting to go on the slip n' slide, I guess she thinks she's cool...




B was helping me make sno cones and lovin the party.



N is waiting his turn to hit the pinata, he's so over it!!!



So now N has basketball camp all week and B has VBS, thank goodness they are almost at the same time, so I can have some peace!!! Just call me the Mom taxi as I'm taking half the basketball camp and a couple VBS kiddos to their destinations...Just another week in my crazy life.

Mom\'s Taxi


You Might Also Like

1 comments