I have a new magical power.....

Okay so apparently I've acquired some magically twisted evil power that enables me to bring death to any appliance/electronic device I need, and on some level, must have to survive...

Example one
My daughter cooks some pancakes for breakfast Saturday morning...perfectly fine
I go to cook some yummy pancakes for breakfast for me...I cooked them for 10 minutes, still frozen.... Nice, no pancakes and now I need a new microwave... yip.freakin.ee

Example two
I use my ipod daily for the gym, Monday works great, jammin as I'm in horrible pain, but whatever, it worked.
Wednesday, nothing....no sound, no pictures, and it's charged...but nothing, nodda...great. wonderful.....gee what next??

Example three...should of kept my mouth shut!!!
Saturday my computer is working fine...shut it down that night, totally fine...
Sunday morning dead as a doorknob...
Hubby is guessing the motherboard went out..yeah I have a few mother words to say to that, but I'll spare you.

Now I have hubby's laptop and it's so not the same as my computer....(sigh) I'm just gonna get another hard drive and hope Geek Squad can undo my magical blunder ....Dang I love MY computer, all my blog friends are in there!!!

So I mean really, WTH is wrong with me??? Seriously...Did I pick up an evil appliance/electronic curse somewhere?? If so, can it be reversed???

Well I've been told all bad things come in 3's (huh??....never really thought about that...3 kids, I wonder???)
Sooo...Ummm, guess what?? I'm done, had my fill of this...
jeesh...it's 3 already!!!

WAIT!!!!
oh crap, my cell phone just fell off the desk, great.
back flew off, it's somewhere...
battery's under my chair...OMGosh, this is getting serious and ridiculous!!!
Why??? Why, my computer and now my cell...

Okay I'm going before hubby needs a new laptop.....

Why can't I break handbags and shoes this way???
They are waaaay more fun to shop for!!!




You Might Also Like

1 comments