I'm still here...I'm not dead, I swear

Hey my long lost bloggin friends....
Sorry it's been like...ummm, a month since I last wrote....
I'm soooo incredibility sorry, my life has been one heck of a roller coaster ride lately and maybe, just maybe...I can finally get off this freakin ride!!!

Let me start at the beginning...This is a long one, sorry but I need to catch you up...

Christmas, there enough said...moving on...

Dad's surprise visit the day after...Woo-Whoo Dad's here!!! Oh but wait, I have a million things to do!!!
Ahhh what the heck, I'll get them done later, right...Besides my Dad's here...and it's not every day I get to see him....
Here is my brother, Dad, and me after lunch...

Dad left....Then I got stupid....

New Year's Eve...Oh Yea..What are we doing???
Oh I know let's have a party with some of our friends here!!!
I think I must've been on meds that day...
Let's get party favors, cute champagne glasses for everyone,poppers for the kids, streamers, and decorations...blah blah blah....like I said, I was on some New Year's high!!!
Then we got food, snacks, champagne, jello (hee hee you know why) the whole works....Here's just a little bit of my 2009 decorations....

So we had a New Year's eve party/dinner/bar/and got PS3 burnout...That which consisted of waaay to much Rock Band....Here's the boys jammin, and Mis saying it was a little TOO LOUD!!!

Here's another of Koda workin the guitar...his bro would be sooo proud, ha ha!!!

Then KP goes off the deep end....he pulls out a "karaoke machine"
What the???
Where did he get that???
Oh at Target, today huh??
wow.
neat.
can't.
hardly.
wait.
Oh how sweet Janice was not so sweet after hearing that....
So guess what happens next, Yep KP lost his freaking mind and wanted all of us to go with him....
Here he is doing his best Aerosmith...

And then here's Jeremy & Janice after seeing KP's best version of Aerosmith's Don't Wanna Miss A Thing...Jeremy laughed so hard he spilled his drink....We. Were. Dying. It was so dang funny, I wish I'd thought to capture that Kodak moment on video....

So finally after KP practically begged us to, we got microphones and choose a song...Janice was sooo not happy about this...I however was game...Sure why not?? What's the worst that could happen??

THIS IS THE WORSE THAT DID HAPPEN!!!! I was way into this singing thing, again I blame the meds and that dang "love is a battlefield"song!!!

And of course KP's afraid I stole his thunder, he wants JP to sing and she is NOT having any part of it....
So it's almost midnight, time to see the ball drop right??
Nope.
Not at this party we are too busy jamming to rock band and singing with KP's karaoke machine...We do stop to have a great toast and share the moment with our friends...

At least the girls do anyways.....Where are the guys???

Oh okay, gotcha....

Thanks for a great night and the best time ringing in 2009 my BFF's, we had a blast!!!

Ok so got through New Year's and Mark's still home, which is great I need all the help I can get, so just when I think I'm ahead, I fall 10 steps behind, again....
Mom's here for a visit and better yet, the kids are going back to school...WOO-WHOO!!!
My Mom's here, good thing we put all the Christmas stuff up the night before she got here...
Oh well,
I'm sure she seen worse...she went to my brother's house first..hee hee!!
It was sooo great to have Mom here, and my Aunt came with her too to see her son and his family in Ft.Hood. My cousin is going back to Iraq (for the 3rd time) she wanted to see him before he left...so she went to Ft.Hood for the week, while Mom was here with us..
It was so great, I miss her like crazy.....
We did everything....
We went shopping, ate like crazy, made my Grandmother's peanut brittle, shopped some more, and I got nothing accomplished....
Here's me, my little Brother and my Mom making one of the many batches of peanut brittle...

So on Friday Mark went back to East Texas...
Mom, Me and the kiddos went to Ft.Hood to see my Cuz before he left for Iraq....
but that my friends will have to wait until tomorrow....
Again I'm sorry about not catching you up to all of our "Drama"
I figured it was time today, as I got yelled at 3 times (2 in person!!!)for not updating my blog..So enjoy and I will continue to catch you up.....
Promise

You Might Also Like

3 comments