Baby, it's cold outside!!!!

Okay, Okay I know some of you are gonna think I'm crazy for posting this, but for us Texans...This weather we are having is waaay cold!!! Like it was 23 this morning...Burrrr
We here at Drama central (well mainly me) are totally bummed cause we have an ice day today....So no school, actually this ice means no anything today..
Look what I found on my back porch this morning, kinda crazy to see that huh??
So me and the kiddos are gonna stay here (like I have a choice) and keep warm...
I'd love to say it was gonna be a nice quiet day of catching up on homework, reading, and cleaning...but that would soooo not even be my life...hey I can dream right??
It will be more like arguing, fighting, and begging (by me) for them to pick up their clothes off the floor...
No, it will probably be worse...I'm just sayin'
But hopefully this ice is melting as I type and everyone can go back to school tomorrow!!!

And on another note....
All of you have heard me talk about my friend sweet Janice and her family....
Well I don't ask a lot of you my bloggin friends but I do need to ask one small request, please...

Her father has taken ill very suddenly and I would really appreciate if you could just think of her and her family at this time. They really need all the strength, love, and support God can give them.
Janice and her family mean a lot to me and my family, so if you could just include them in your thoughts & prayers, during this extremely difficult time, I would be so grateful....
I know they are in mine....

Thank you from the bottom of my heart
XOXOXOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments