Football, Six Flags, & No Christmas.....yet

Hello all...
I know, I know....you thought I'd forgotten all about my bloggin peeps...
No waaay....
I've just had sooo much going on that bloggin was unfortunately, not at the top of my list....
So here's a brief summary for ya....

We won our last football game, 20-0 over Mansfield and placed 5th, out of 29 teams....That was awesome!!!
Here's a few pics for ya....
Our team after receiving their metals, and KP got his 5th place trophy....
Notice the small blonde cheerleader, the one on the end with her arms crossed, huffy look on her face...hmmm wonder where her mother is??
Geez I mean this is kind of an important picture and all...She's just acting all bratty and not smiling...
Dang where is her mother???

The boys did sooo great...Here's Nate after he got his football metal....

Sooo now football is OVER!!! (sniff sniff)
Party is all over, it was Sunday and because I've had a brain malfunction lately, I totally forgot my camera.
So I have no pictures of the party but hopefully Mrs. Mandy took some great pics....Sure wish she would email them to me..."hint hint"

Anywho so now that you (my peeps) are all, ok somewhat, caught up in our Drama life...let me explain why my bloggin has taking a backseat...

It's been a few weeks days since my last post and trust me it's not you, it's me..no really.... it's this dang O C D thing I got going on....
I tend to always sometimes over involve myself in something and before you know it, I'm totally consumed!!!
I mean heart & soul...I don't sleep well, not really eating, stressing over every little thing, making sure it is all perfect...it really is a sickness....and very true!!
So now that football is over I sorta have somewhat of a life....because there is life after football...
WAIT!!! Did I just type that????
No, no, no, ...Sooo sorry...
What I meant to say is that there is very, very little after football..yea that's it....
Just training and waiting till next fall...right, next fall...Just waiting.....
(Whew...dodged a bullet there)
Okay so back to my issue....
Oh never mind....let me put it this way....
My sweet hardworking hubby has been gone since the Sunday after Thanksgiving...not just gone to work but gone gone, like in another state gone....
So that means their are no, and I mean no, Christmas decorations in my house or outside for that matter.
No tree, no lights, no angles...nodda....nothing...
Everything is in the attic and I'm not about to try to get up there,
come on people THIS IS ME!!!

Knowing me I'd get the Easter box down, instead of Christmas, go to put it back up slip then fall off the ladder onto one of my children below, hurt my leg and their arm have to go see the Chiropractor, again...and then break all my Easter decorations....No really this could and may have, in the past, happened...I'm just saying...

This is my life and the luck that I have...it's okay really, I've adjusted

So now it's what, the middle of December and still no tree, lights, etc....my poor children......
I need to hand in my Mommy card again don't I???
Dang and I JUST got it back from the whole "Oh ummm Miss your daughter's (my 4-year old) cussing, again!" Yea, if you haven't read that post, no need to now!!!

Moving on....

So Saturday night was Nate's friend, Koda's, birthday party...We all went to Six Flags Holiday in the Park and of course Texas being Texas it was 70 degrees....So apparently everyone else in TX decided to go as well....
It was alot of fun though....We had 8 boys, all but two under the age of 10....Yea it was some night!!!
But the good thing, from a Mom's point of view anyways...no talk of girls, not even a mention of girls...I know, it's coming soon but I CAN wait...
So me, sweet Janice, her hubby, and her brother all went to Six Flags with these boys....it was mayhem, but fun and a good learning experience... many of these tough, football playing, don't need no stinkin jacket, boys will not and I mean, flat out refused to ride any roller coaster...That seemed so funny to me...I mean no roller coasters at all....so we all rode the mine train....

Yea, like that's not a chiropractor visit waitin to happen...
but the boys liked it....
Please excuse these pics as this was not my sweet Nikon camera, I took the Kodak one..Man what a huge difference!!! Sooo sorry...
Here's the boys waiting in line...they are waaay to excited for that crazy train...well, except maybe my son....who looks like he on something??? hmmmm
So yes we had quite a night and it was packed...but Janice and I did manage to get one picture together...and it totally bites..What were we thinking???
A pic after all day of walking around, eating funnel cakes & pretzels...aaahhhhh!!!
Plus this camera is just not even close to the Nikon...

I look like deer in the headlight who's had too much hot chocolate!!!

Then Sunday we had the football ordeal...'member no pics...Hint Hint...MM??
Sooo that about wraps it up...Again I'm very sorry I neglected you, my peeps, and I will try not to let it happen again....You should always come 1st 3rd 26th??

You Might Also Like

0 comments